Senior Sales Executive: Gross Package up to AED 12,000 Monthly + Commission (depending on experience).
If you’re passionate about customer service, are highly organised and enjoy the challenge of chasing down sales targets – we want to meet you!
Easytruck is a dynamic business that is rapidly making its mark on the moving and storage landscape in the UAE, simply by focussing on top shelf customer care. If you share our passion for customer service and have a knack for sales, we want you on our team!
If successful, you’ll be working from our Al Quoz offices behind Times Square, and reporting to the General Manager – this position requires you to maximise all phone, walk-in & web inquiries and close enough business to reach our monthly targets.
A highly energetic sales position, you will answer & track all incoming inquiries in our CRM database and prepare professional moving and storage proposals for our customers. You will have a monthly sales target to achieve, upon which a generous commission will be paid.
You will be extremely successful in this position if you are highly organised, enjoy speaking with people and enjoy the thrill of achieving sales targets.
Key Responsibilities/The Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your key role will be to convert inbound moving & storage inquiries into sales while maintaining profit margins to achieve revenue & profit targets.
You will also liaise with Operations to maximize the moving teams’ daily output in our job calendar. You will also be booking in the surveyor for preparing quotes and managing customer access to their storage.
- Customer focused with a large amount of time dedicated to being on the phone talking with inquiring customers.
- Managing the sales through to completion, including updating our CRM, preparation of sales agreements, reporting sales figures.
- Work collaboratively with a great team to maximize every opportunity in terms of filling our monthly capacity for both moving and storage divisions.
- Handle customer complaints and manage to a satisfactory resolution.
- Clear communicator.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow within a busy working environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Driven to succeed and target orientated.
- Committed and hardworking.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven track record in sales.
- Previous experience with Sales CRM system – preferred
- Minimum 3 years in a customer facing sales role – preferred
- 3-5 years work experience in the UAE – preferred
- University Degree – preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English – mandatory
- UAE Driving License – mandatory
- Industry experience – preferred
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive staff salary package
- Excellent collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to grow and succeed
Timings & Location:
You will be based at our Al Quoz head offices behind Times Square Center. Work hours are 9am – 6pm Sunday – Thursday, and every other Saturday.